Last year was tough. I think most people would agree with that statement. It wasn’t just one thing. It was watching the surrealistic events unfold all over the world. It came to a point where I just could not process it anymore. I had to pause writing my blog while I watched and worked through what was happening.
In December, I started blogging again. Slowly, with one blog post a month and most of them being book reviews to get back into the rhythm of writing.
I want to thank everyone for their support and encouragement as I continue to stumble through writing my blog this year. I’m still not sure where things are going with my blog and writing. As with any creative endeavor, it will continue to evolve and change.
- To my family there are not enough words to express my gratitude for your assistance, patience, feedback and support. I know that having me in your lives can be a challenge. You help me to be the best artist and creative person I can be. I am truly grateful for you.
- To my friends, so often the conversations we have are the creative sparks for a blog post. Thank you for your emotional and creative support. You help me be a better writer, artist, creativity coach and teacher. I am grateful for all of you.
- My friend, Eric Hanson, is an amazing poet and I have used his poems in my blogs off and on over the years. Thank you for letting me share your beautiful creative work with others. Eric has also let me bounce ideas for blog posts off of him. Some are definitely a lot better than others. Thank you for listening, making suggestions and not letting me embarrass myself in the written word.
- I would also like to send a special thank you to the students who participated in the Art Sampler, Beginning and advanced Acrylic Painting, Fine Art of Book Making, Printmaking and Mixed Media Collage Classes. You have inspired me with your stories, questions, and amazing creative work. You are all amazing creative people and I am excited to see where your creativity will take you.
- To my readers and blog friends who follow my blog as part of the WordPress community, I am grateful for your support. I am continually inspired by all of you and the creative work that you are doing. No matter where you are located on this planet or what your blog is about….. your creativity, bravery in sharing feelings and ideas, and support make me proud to be a part of the WordPress blogging community.
- Thank you to those that like my posts. I appreciate you taking the time to support my creative work. You motivate me to keep writing.
- Thank you to those that post comments and provide feedback. I enjoy hearing your thoughts about my work. I am so proud when something I have written inspires others. Your words mean the world to me.
I am looking forward to another year of blogging and creative explorations. Thank you for joining me on this adventure!