Today is the 2nd Anniversary of my blog “Cats Out of the Box.” A friend of mine gave me permission to use this picture of his cat, Alvin, sitting in a box, for this celebratory post.
It is time once again to say thank you to those who inspire, support, and encourage me through this process.
- To those who follow my blog, you are the reason I keep writing.
- To those who have posted comments, thank you. Your comments enhance my creative work, provide additional thoughts, and inspire me to continue.
- To those who like my blog posts, I appreciate the positive support.
- To my friends and family who continue to put up with me asking them random questions about random topics (labels, life in color, money, fear, boundaries, etc.). I appreciate that you are still willing to answer my questions and provide insights to complicated subjects. You help me see the big picture and all of the details within that picture.
- To my family, thank you. What can I say? You, especially my nieces, provide some of the best material for my blogs. I love you all!
- To Eric, once again thank you for allowing me to use your poetry in my blogs. Poetry is food for the soul and your words have been a feast for mine.
- To Deb, thank you for encouraging me, inspiring me, letting me bounce ideas off of you and for going hiking with me. Many good ideas and blogs happen because of conversations with you.
- To Jenn, thank you for letting me use your story, and the before and after photos of your kitchen for the post “Need to Create.” It was one of my favorite blogs to work on and post.
- To my students, you know who you are, thank you for your friendship, creativity, enthusiasm and support. You have inspired many of these blogs. You teach me far more than I feel I teach you.
- To Sue, thank you for your encouragement and mentor ship in blog writing. Your support is appreciated more than you know.
- To Joe, this blog would not exist if it wasn’t for you. Thank you.
I look forward to another creative year of writing “Cats Out of the Box.” Thank you for joining me on this creative journey.